Attorney Wynne is a trial attorney with over 25 years of courtroom and appellate experience. He has tried cases to juries in the state and federal courts and has briefed and argued appellate cases in the fields of personal injury cases, health care law, civil rights and business law.
Bill received his B.A. Degree with Distinction in Political Science from the University of Connecticut in 1980. Prior to attending law school, he gained experience in the corporate world, working in the business department of the Bridgeport Post Publishing Company. He thereafter obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree at Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa with Dean’s List Honors.
From the first week Bill was a lawyer, he has been in the courtroom, litigating cases. He has represented individuals, businesses, and insurance corporations. He has also litigated against corporations and governmental bureaucracies. He has published reported decisions in the state and federal courts.
Bill has also lectured at the Law and Psychiatry Annual Conference, taught paralegal courses and conducted legal seminars.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- Business Law
- Health Care Law
- Connecticut, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- Juris Doctorate - 1984
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. - 1980
- Lecturer, Law and Psychiatry Annual Conference
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Whiting Forensic Institute Advisory Board, Middletown, CT
Past Employment Positions
- Business Department, Bridgeport Post Publishing Company