A Trusted Legal Resource
Our firm is dedicated to handling a wide range of cases for Connecticut clients.
Lawrence Howard Adler
Mr. Adler received a B.S. Degree in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and was awarded Special Distinction in Business. Mr. Adler was also awarded scholarship memberships in Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma Phi, a National Professional Business Fraternity. Prior to entering law school, Mr. Adler, who graduated from college 6 months early, worked as an Alternate Funding Analyst for Aetna Life and Casualty in Hartford, Connecticut. Mr. Adler attended Western New England College of Law and graduated Cum Laude, and thereafter entered private practice.
Mr. Adler’s practice is concentrated in the areas of civil litigation including personal injury; wrongful death; premises liability; all insurance and coverage matters; product liability; cases involving every form of motor vehicle and boat; and business and commercial matters. Mr. Adler regularly and successfully tries the cases in State and Federal courthouses throughout the State of Connecticut.
In addition to Mr. Adler being awarded numerous honors and awards during his career, he is a winner of the 2020 Professional Excellence Awards from the Connecticut Bar Association, as a Distinguished Leader. He is rated a 10 out of 10 on AVVO.com. He is listed in America’s Top 100 attorneys. He has been listed as a top attorney in Connecticut by Connecticut magazine. Attorney Adler has served as a member of the “Counsel on Litigation Management” and the law firm is recommended counsel by “A.M. Best” rated insurance attorneys.
In addition to a wide range of community and charitable activities, Mr. Adler has been on the Board of Advisors of the University Of Connecticut School Of Business. He lives in South Windsor with his wife, Lori, a long time high school teacher in Bolton, Connecticut. They have three sons, and one young grandson.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Criminal Defense Law
- Connecticut, 1985
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1985
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1985
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1982
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: With Distinction in Business Administration
- Honors: Awarded scholarship memberships in Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma Phi
- Honors: National Professional Business Fraternity
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Counsel on Litigation Management, Member
- Board of Advisors of the University Of Connecticut School Of Business
Past Employment Positions
- Aetna Life and Casualty in Hartford, Connecticut, Alternate Funding Analyst