A Trusted Legal Resource
Our firm is dedicated to handling a wide range of cases for Connecticut clients.
Mr. Goodwin born and raised in Hartford area and has been a trial attorney successfully litigating cases for over twenty years. Attorney Goodwin received a B.A. degree from Williams College in 1983. After seven years in the field of sales, Attorney Goodwin attended the University of Miami School of Law graduating in 1992. He is a member in good standing in both the Connecticut and Florida Bars. He is licensed to practice in the Connecticut Superior Court, U.S. District Court, State of Connecticut and the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit.
Attorney Goodwin's practice is concentrated in the areas of civil litigation including personal injury, insurance defense, wrongful death, premises liability, and uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Attorney Goodwin has successfully tried over forty jury trials to verdict, including large loss cases, during his twenty plus year career.
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Defense and Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Connecticut, 1993
- Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1995
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 1992
- Williams College
- B.A. - 1983
- Major: American Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- CT Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 1993 to 1997
Past Employment Positions
- Regnier, Taylor, Curran & Eddy, Senior Trial Attorney, 2015 to 2016
- Meehan, Turret & Rosenbaum, Senior Trial Attorney, 2004 to 2015