Adler Law Group provides comprehensive commercial and business law services to clients throughout the state of Connecticut. Our lawyers are skilled advocates who handle a wide range of business issues. We excel at solving problems and finding tailor-fit solutions to match our clients' goals.
Our practice is designed to prevent, resolve and litigate disputes of all kinds and at any stage of the process.
From our office in East Hartford, we offer clients the experience found in larger firms with the service and personal attention valued in smaller firms. Some of the issues we handle effectively include:
- Litigation: Commercial real estate litigation, business litigation, construction litigation
- Agreements limiting competition: Non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements, non-disclosure agreements
- Contract issues: Contract drafting, contract interpretation, breach of contract disputes and litigation, tortious interference with contract
- Insurance law and coverage: Personal injury defense, appeals, coverage, declaratory judgments, UM and UIM claims, admiralty claims, first-party claims, fire loss, product liability, catastrophic loss and injury
- Collection of debt: Promissory notes, guarantee agreements, mortgages, payment disputes
- Commercial landlord-tenant issues: Lease negotiation, breach of lease issues, evictions, disputes
- Internal business disputes: Ownership disputes, ownership dissolution, reorganization
- Mechanic's liens: Filing and perfection, enforcement of lien rights, defense of lien holders
- Professional liability: Attorney malpractice, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, accountant malpractice, construction defects, errors involving stockbrokers and real estate agents and brokers
Our clients include individuals, companies, business owners and property owners engaged in sales, agreements, negotiations, transactions and other business relationships. Adler Law Group is committed to representing the best interests of our clients and pursuing solutions that further our clients' business objectives.
Contact Our Connecticut Commercial Litigation Attorneys
For legal representation from lawyers with experience and versatility, turn to Adler Law Group. Call 860-333-5797 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our East Hartford business attorneys.